Show that baby off!
After a successful newborn photo shoot, you're left with beautiful photos of your baby that you want to display in your home. But how can you showcase them in a unique and creative way? In this blog post, we'll share five creative ways to display your baby's newborn photos in your home.
- Create a Gallery Wall: A gallery wall is a perfect way to display multiple photos in a creative and eye-catching way. You can mix and match different sizes and styles of frames and even incorporate other decorative items to make them a feature in your home. Here at Traveling Photo Co., we love providing gallery walls for our clients because it is such a personalized and all-encompassing way to display the beauty of you and your family.
- Use a Shadow Box: A shadow box is a unique way to showcase your baby's newborn photos in a three-dimensional format. You can add special keepsakes like their first pair of booties or hospital bracelets to make it even more special.
- Make a Photo Book: A photo book is a great way to display all of your baby's newborn photos in one place. You can choose from a variety of templates and designs to create a beautiful keepsake that you can share with family and friends.
- Display Photos on a String: A simple and budget-friendly way to display your baby's newborn photos is to hang them on a string using clothespins. This is a great option if you have limited wall space or if you want to display photos in a more casual and fun way.
- Create a Digital Frame: If you're looking for a modern and high-tech way to display your baby's newborn photos, consider investing in a digital frame. You can upload all of your photos to the frame and even set it to display a slideshow, so you can enjoy all of your photos without taking up any physical space in your home.
With these five creative ways to display your baby's newborn photos in your home, you can find a unique and personalized way to showcase these precious memories. We here at Traveling Photo Co. are happy to help with any design and keepsake ideas and love providing you with the ability to cherish these memories forever. Whether you choose to create a gallery wall, make a photo book, or use a digital frame, these ideas will help you create a beautiful and special display.